Vacuum quenching furnaces are produced in the horizontal and vertical.
Sensitive to the environment and human health in today's conditions, hardening, tempering, stress relieving and aging treatments, which allows a single furnace operations. The advantages of vacuum furnaces are listed below:
- Costs of labor and consumption is very low,
- Brilliant surcafe after the heat treatment,
- With heating and cooling a homogeneous, low distortion,
- Keeping records of computer-controlled heat treatment process management and history,
- Does not create pollution in the environment